Journal of Research in Diabetes & Metabolism (JRDM) is an Open Access peer reviewed, online publishing journal which aims to publish scholarly and quality papers in the significant areas of current diabetes research.
Diabetes is one of the common metabolism related disorders that affects the human body, it is widely spread in people all over the world. The disease initially affects the synthesis of carbohydrates is and unable to produce sufficient insulin to control sugar levels in the body. It can leads to several complications in the body and frequently affects the healing power of the body and making it vulnerable to a number of other new diseases.
Aims and Scope
The scope of the journal highlights the advanced topics in Diabetes and Vascular Disease Research, Diabetes mellitus type 1, Diabetes mellitus type 2, Gestational diabetes, Monogenic diabetes, Congenital diabetes, etc.
Journal of Research in Diabetes & Metabolism (IRDM) publishes Original research articles, clinical trials, Reviews, Case report, Editorials, Letter to the editor, Short communication, Opinion, Book review and other special featured articles related to the field of endocrinology. Clinical Endocrinology is crucial reading not only for those occupied in endocrinological research but also for those involved primarily in clinical practice.
The audience includes, but is not limited to, doctors, physicians, researchers, psychologists, epidemiologists, nurses, nutritionists, pharmacists, podiatrists, exercise physiologists and health care researchers in all areas of diabetes.
Journal of Research in Diabetes & Metabolism covers all topics related to
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Beta Cell Loss
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetes in Animals
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 1
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 2
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Beta Cells
- Blood Glucose Level
- Congenital Diabetes
- Diabetic Emergencies
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Drugs for Diabetes
- Endocrine System
- Gestational Diabetes
- Glucose Intolerance
- Hemoglobin A1c
- Insulin Glulisine (Apidra)
- Islet Transplantation
- Management of Diabetes
- Glucose Responsive Insulin
- Oral Glucose Tolerance Test
- Oral Hypoglycemic Agents
- Principles of Diabetes
- Severe Hypoglycemia
- Basal Secretion (Basal Insulin)
- Monogenic Diabetes
- Nonsulfonylurea Secretagogues
- Juvenile Diabetes Cure Alliance (JDCA)
- Glutamic Acid Decarboxylase
- Diabetes and Vascular Disease Research
- Bolus Secretion (Bolus Insulin)
- Microvascular Complications
- Macrovascular Complications
- Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 Inhibitors
- Gestational Diabetes Mellitus (GDM)
- Maturity Onset Diabetes of the Young (MODY)
- Mitochondrial Diabetes or Mutant Insulin
- Latent Autoimmune Diabetes
- Latent Autoimmune Diabetes of Adults (LADA)
Authors submit all Proposals and manuscripts via Electronic Form!