American Journal of Emergency & Critical Care Medicine (AJECCM) is an Open Access peer reviewed, online publishing journal which aims to publish scholarly and quality papers in the significant areas of Current Emergency Medicine and Critical Care research.
Emergency Medicine and Critical Care treatment means to who are in need of Emergency medicine, life-threatening medical complications requiring the expertise of a team of particularly trained medical professionals. Emergency Medicine Covering care for unscheduled and undifferentiated patients, intensive care medicine with acute illnesses or injuries that involve immediate medical attention.
Aims and Scope
American Journal of Emergency & Critical Care Medicine covers the topics related to Acute Pain Management, Emergency medicinal technologies, Accidental Injuries, Acute Cardiology, Neurological Emergency, ECG Patterns, Acute Respiratory Failure, Traumatic injuries, Surgical Emergency, Critical Care, Injury Prevention, Resuscitation, Acute Infection, Toxicology, Ballistics and Firearm Wounds, Hematology/Oncology, Pediatric Emergency, Emergency Medicine, Medical Chemistry, Patient Safety, Critical Patients, etc. that meet the general criteria of scientific excellence and significance.
AJECCM publishes Original research articles, Clinical trials, Reviews, Case report, Editorials, Letter to the editor, Short communication, Opinion, Book review and other special featured articles related to the field of Emergency Medicine and Critical Care. Emergency Medicine and Critical Care is crucial reading not only for those occupied in Emergency Medicine and Critical Care research but also for those involved primarily in clinical practice.
American Journal of Emergency & Critical Care Medicine covers all topics related to
- Technical Tips
- Procedures of Emergency Medicine
- Intensive Care
- Visual Diagnosis in Emergency Medicine
- Pharmacology in Emergency Medicine
- Administration of Emergency Medicine
- Computer Applications in Emergency Medicine
- Violence: Recognition, Management and Prevention
- Humanities and Medicine
- Advancements in Biomedical Techniques in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Medicine Trauma Reports
- Emergency Medicine Case Reports
- Acute illness
- Emergency Medicine Ultrasound (EMUS)
- Internal Medicine
- Advanced medical life support
- Internal medicine
- Animal Emergency Medicine & Critical Care
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Bioterrorism and Disaster Medicine
- Cardiac Emergencies
- Clostridium difficile Infection
- Emerging and Reemerging Infectious Diseases
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Pain Management
- Stroke/Cerebrovascular Disease
- Wound Management
- Zika Virus
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor Toxicity
- Cardiac Drugs
- Central Nervous System
- Gastro-Intestinal Tract
- Pediatric Care
- Respiratory System
Authors submit all Proposals and manuscripts via Electronic Form!