American Journal of Materials & Applied Science (AJMAS) is a peer-reviewed journal that aims to publish very realistic and advancement scholarly papers of highest quality and significance in all areas of materials & applied science.
Aims and Scope
American Journal of Materials & Applied Science emphasising the following topics those are given below but not limited to: Functional Materials, Materials Engineering & Applications, Metals and Alloys, Composite Materials, Carbon, Ceramics, Glasses, Colloids, Liquid Crystals, Polymers, Fibers, Electrical Materials, Optical Materials, Magnetic Materials, Superconductors, Semiconductors, Inorganic Non-metallic Materials, Construction Materials.
American Journal of Materials & Applied Science accepting all types of following articles Original Research, Review, Case Report, Mini Review, Editorial, Short Communications, Book Review, Opinion, Commentary, Letter to the Editor, Conference Proceedings, Technical Report, Illustrations, Etc.
American Journal of Materials & Applied Science covers all topics related to
- Cell and Tissue Engineering
- Tissue Scaffolding
- Organ Culture Techniques
- 3-D Printing and Bioprinting
- Human Engineering
- Bone Substitutes
- Drug Delivery
- Medical Devices
- Eco-materials and Green Technology
- Surfaces and Thin Films
- Soft Matter
- Material Synthesis and Processing Techniques
- Catalysis and Reaction Engineering
- Computation and Modeling Techniques
- Structure and Bonding (macro, micro, atomic, nano)
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics
- Mechanical Behavior
- Emerging Technologies in Materials Research
- Advanced Materials
- Energy Materials
- Macromolecule Materials
- Microstructured Materials
- Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
- Materials for Energy
- Biomaterials and Biotechnology
Authors submit all Proposals and manuscripts via Electronic Form!