International Journal of Nephrology & Therapeutics (IJNT) is an Open access quick-refereeing peer reviewed, online publishing journal which intends to publish scholarly and quality papers in all aspects of Nephrology & Therapeutics.
Aims and Scope
Nephrology concerns the diagnosis and treatment of kidney diseases, including electrolyte disturbances and hypertension, and the care of those requiring renal replacement therapy, including dialysis and renal transplant patients. Our aim is to provide a platform for researchers, professors and students with up-to-date research in a wide range of areas, and to aid the global exchange and review of research, ideas and expertise in the scientific community.
The scope of the journal highlights on all areas of nephrology that includes Acute and chronic renal diseases caused by diabetes mellitus, poisons, infections and hereditary illness, diagnosis and management, hypertension, stone disease. We also focused upon the latest advancements in therapeutics in treating the renal diseases like Dialysis, Hemofiltration, Diabetic Nephropathy, Renal Transplantation and Renal Replacement Therapy.
International Journal of Nephrology & Therapeutics (IJNT) publishes varied article types Original research articles, clinical trials, Reviews, Case reports, Editorials, Letter to the editor, Short communication, Opinion, Book review, commentaries, Short reviews and other special featured articles related to nephrology.
The audience includes, but is not limited to, professors, scientists, researchers, epidemiologists, pharmacists, etc.
International Journal of Nephrology & Therapeutics covers all topics related to:
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Renal Transplantation
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Basic Nephrology
- Clinical Nephrology
- Dialysis and Transplantation
- Renal Anatomy
- Renal Physiology
- Nephron Endowment
- Glomerular Disease
- Renal Neoplasia
- Body Fluid Volume Composition
- Epidemiology of Kidney Disease
- Interventional Nephrology
- Diagnostic Kidney Imaging
- Risk Factors and Kidney Disease
- Gender and Kidney Disease
- Aging and Kidney Disease
- AKI - Pathogenesis / Diagnosis / Therapy
- Micro and Macro Vascular Diseases of the Kidney
- Tubulo Interstitial Diseases
- UTI / Pyelo Nephritis / Reflux Nephropathy
- Urinary Tract Obstruction
- Obstructive Nephropathy
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Kidney Disease in Tropics
- Pregnancy and Kidney Diseases
- Inherited Disorders of Podocyte Function
- Inherited Disorders of the Renal Tubule
- Cystic Diseases of the Kidney
- Developmental Nephrology
- Ischemic Nephropathy
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Antihypertensive Drugs
- Pathophysiology of Uremia
- Endocrine Aspects of Kidney Disease
- Transplantation Immunobiology
- Intensive Care Nephrology
- Stem Cells in Renal Biology
- Erythropoietin Therapy
Authors submit all Proposals and manuscripts via Electronic Form!