American Journal of Bioavailability & Bioequivalence (AJBB) is an open access reviewed online publishing journal which intends to publish scholarly and quality papers in all aspects of Bioequivalence, Bioequivalence anticancer, Bioequivalence antidiuretics, Bioequivalence antipsychotics, Advances in Bioavailability.
Aims and Scope
Bioavailability is a term used in pharmacology, nutritional and environmental sciences which bring up to the degree and rate at which an administered drug that reaches the systemic circulation, it is also one of the principal pharmacokinetic properties of drugs. Bioequivalence is a term used in pharmacokinetics to evaluate the two drugs release their active ingredient into the bloodstream in the same amounts and at the same rate, assessing how well a generic drug works.
The scope of the journal highlights on all areas of Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, Bioavailability, Drug delivery, Drug discovery, Drug metabolism, Sample preparation for analysis, etc.
American Journal of Bioavailability & Bioequivalence publishing Original research articles, clinical trials, Reviews, Case reports, Editorials, Letter to the editor, Short communication, Opinion, Book review, commentaries, Short reviews and other special featured articles related to all aspects of Bioavailability & Bioequivalence.
The target audience of the journal includes, pharmacologists, research scholars, and all other health professionals, researchers, professors who are interested in these topics.
American Journal of Bioavailability & Bioequivalence covers all topics related to
- Analytical methodology development
- Analytical R&D in Pharma
- Bioanalytical method validation
- Bioavailability reports in humans and animals
- Bioequivalence study and data interpretation
- Drug delivery
- Drug delivery and kinetic studies
- Drug discovery
- Drug metabolism
- Drug reactions
- Drug toxicity
- Formulation and evaluation of drug
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Microdialysis and its applications in bioavailability
- Nano particle drug delivery
- New drugs
- Novel techniques in drug delivery system
- Pharmaceutical preparations
- Sample preparation for analysis
- Sample preparation techniques for bioanalysis
- Systems clinical and toxicological analysis
- Validation parameters
- In vitro Bioequivalence
- Regulatory Requirements in Bioequivalence
- Bioequivalence Anticancers
- Bioequivalence Antidiabetics
- Bioequivalence Antidiuretics
- BA/BE Studies
- Anvisa Bioequivalence
Authors submit all Proposals and manuscripts via Electronic Form!